Source-to-Contract: Five Key Challenges Procurement Leaders Face in a Crisis
- And how to solve them
In the age of social distancing, software solutions for business have become more important than ever. As procurement leaders struggle with securing supply chains, it falls on them to minimize the impact of disruption and protect business continuity. In order to safeguard operations and control costs, procurement leaders must maintain reliable delivery of products and services. That means it is procurement’s time to shine.
This whitepaper addresses 5 key challenges procurement leaders are facing in the age of COVID-19 and how to overcome them:
- Identify and understand supply chain disruption
- Find, evaluate and approve new alternative suppliers
- Negotiate effectively with minimal leverage
- Fast-track contract management
- Streamline remote project management of the entire S2C process
Complete the form on the right to learn how a cloud-based Source-to-Contract platform can help mitigate these challenges by digitizing the entire upstream procurement process.